Why Show and Tell?
- Improve confidence
- Practise vocabulary and pronunciation
- Become an effective communicator
- Chance to share something unique and special
- Favourite item
- An artefact from family trip or adventure
- Favourite outfit
- Favourite book
Preparing for your Show and Tell
Here are some tip to make your Show and Tell amazing!
- Speaking loudly, clearly and fluently, and at a suitable pace
- Staying on topic
- Answering questions
- Using appropriate body language
- Looking at the audience while speaking
- Practise the above skills to an audience at home
- Explain your item; What is it? Where did you get it from? Why did you choose it?