Teaching, learning and assessment
- Ensure 100% of teaching is judged as good or better, with an increased percentage of outstanding teachers.
- Increase the fluency of number bonds and times tables skills.
- Narrow gaps for vulnerable groups.
- Continue staff development in SEND and inclusion, enabling staff to more effectively support all pupils.
- Build on existing plans to enhance the wider curriculum by extending and deepening pupils’ subject-specific knowledge, skills and understanding, so that these are strong in all areas Ofsted development point
- Develop a greater depth of knowledge and skills across non-core subjects
- A whole school focus on mental health and well-being which influences every level of learning.
- Promote sustainability within the curriculum and the community.
- To broaden and enrich vocabulary, with focus topic based curriculum.
- EYFS end of year outcomes are above national figures.
- Year 1 phonics end of year outcomes are above national figures.
- Year 2 end of year outcomes are above national figures.
- Year 6 end of year outcomes are above national figures.
- All pupils make suitable progress relevant to their starting points.
- Year 4 multiplication tables check outcomes are above national figures.
- Increased number of pupils on role with a focus on reception classes.
- Reduced expenditure on resources across the school (all departments)