Teaching, learning and assessment
- Ensure 100% of teaching is judged as good or better, with an increased percentage of outstanding teachers.
- Increase the fluency of number bonds KS1 and times tables skills across KS2 provision across the school
- Effectively use maths resources to ensure pupils master key skills in mathematics
- Develop Assessment for Learning strategies
- Narrow gaps for vulnerable groups.
- Continue staff development in SEND and inclusion, enabling staff to more effectively support all pupils.
- Build on existing plans to enhance the wider curriculum by extending and deepening pupils’ subject-specific knowledge, skills and understanding, so that these are strong in all areas Ofsted development point
- A whole school focus on mental health and well-being which influences every level of learning.
- To broaden and enrich vocabulary, with a focus on a topic-based curriculum.
- Promote the Young Black Men project
- Statutory testing and reporting outcomes are above national expectations
- Increased number of pupils on roll with a focus on reception classes.
- Reduced expenditure on resources across the school (all departments)
- Ensure Year 2 phonics test results are in line with last years year 1 predictions