Teaching, learning and assessment
- Ensure 100% of teaching is judged as good or better, with an increased percentage of outstanding teachers.
- Embed the assessment and feedback policy emphasising the need for OSM, which demonstrates maximum impact on learning. Targeting the LSAs.
- Use the coaching model to further develop and share excellent teaching practice
Diminish the difference between PPG progress and attainment compared to their peers.
Early years focus on language and communication, especially EAL.
- Improving standards in times table knowledge across the school.
- To improve home reading strategies to further improve standards in reading across the school, in particular higher attaining pupils in KS1.
- Continue to improve presentation including an emphasis on spelling and handwriting
- A whole school focus on mental health and well-being which influences every level of learning
- Improve the standards of science outcomes for pupils across the school
- Raising the profile of Spanish within the school
- EYFS end of year outcomes are above national figures
- Year 1 phonics end of year outcomes are above national figures
- Year 2 end of year outcomes are above national figures
- Year 6 end of year outcomes are above national figures
- All pupils make suitable progress relevant to their starting points