At Sebright, it is a requirement that all of our children come to school in uniform.
Wearing a school uniform promotes a feeling of belonging and community. All of our children are proud to represent the school and are encouraged to learn, play and work together.
All children are expected to wear:
- A Sebright sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Sebright polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or knee length skirts
- Grey or black shorts if the weather is warm
- Grey or black jogging bottoms for Nursery, Reception and Yr1 and Yr2 only
- Black shoes (Plain black trainers are acceptable)
- Grey or black tights or white socks for summer.
- Plain black or royal blue hijab or headscarf - if required.
- Sebright baseball cap can be purchased for the summer term
- Warm hat, gloves, scarf for the winter months
- Sensible hair accessories that match the uniform
Kit for P.E.
- Black or grey shorts or track suit bottoms.
- Sebright team colour t-shirts
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- All children are expected to wear the Sebright PE kit.
- Sebright PE bags are also available.
Children are not allowed to wear:
- Jewellery - except gold studs/sleeper earrings and watches.
- Coloured or patterned leggings
- Patterned tights
- Nail varnish
- Baseball caps
- Multi-coloured trainers
All Sebright uniform can be purchased online through your SCO Pay account.
Once purchased, please check your SCO Pay account for status updates; items can be collected when your order status has changed to ‘Received; ready for delivery’.
Our Uniform Collection Point is located in the Learning Space area and is open on Mondays and Wednesdays between 8:45am and 9:15am.