At Sebright, it is a requirement that all of our children come to school in uniform.
Wearing a school uniform promotes a feeling of belonging and community. All of our children are proud to represent the school and are encouraged to learn, play and work together.
All children are expected to wear:
- A Sebright sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Sebright polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or knee length skirts
- Grey or black shorts if the weather is warm
- Grey or black jogging bottoms for Nursery, Reception and Yr1 and Yr2 only
- Black shoes (Plain black trainers are acceptable)
- Grey or black tights or white socks for summer
- Plain black or royal blue hijab or headscarf - if required
- Warm hat, gloves, scarf for the winter months
- Sensible hair accessories that match the uniform
Kit for P.E.
- Black or grey shorts or track suit bottoms.
- Sebright team colour t-shirts
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- All children are expected to wear the Sebright PE kit.
- Sebright PE bags are also available
Children are not allowed to wear:
- Jewellery - except gold studs/sleeper earrings and watches.
- Coloured or patterned leggings
- Patterned tights
- Nail varnish
- Baseball caps
- Multi-coloured trainers
All Sebright uniform can be purchased online through your SCO Pay account and will be delivered to pupils in classes to take home. We aim to process orders within 7 working days. If you have any queries please speak to the office.