What is Mental Health?
Mental health - like physical health - is something we all have. Like physical health, it can range from good to poor, and can also change over time. With good mental health, children can feel confident and be more open to trying and learning new things. Mental health doesn't mean being happy all the time.
Mental Health Challenge
This week we challenge you to:
- Give someone a compliment
- Ask someone how they’re feeling
- Try a new food
- Come away from the screen and read
- Walk around the track 15 times
- Tell someone how you're feeling
- Start a mood chart
- Sit next to someone you don't know
- Do at least 3 good deeds
- Make something for someone
- Find out 3 new things about someone
- Tell someone 3 new things about yourself
- Play with someone who's not in your class
- Write a challenge
Do you have a suggestion for a Mental Health Challenge? Let us know in the comments...
Latest Mental Health News & Letters
Mental Health Links