While we are learning remotely, you can access all school work for your year group and interact with your teachers via classroom.google.com. Please watch these videos to help you with Google Classrooms and if you have any remaining questions then email email@example.com.
Time to Talk
Sebright Wellbeing team are here to listen!
"Everyone is so busy. I’m finding things difficult."
"I am a bit sad and I’m not sure why?!"
If you fill out the form we will call you back for a chat! Check your Google Classroom for more information.
4S - Ms Stabana
4L - Mr Lyne
Please bring in Book Bags every day.
- Listen to their children read daily (at least 15 minutes) and discuss the books whilst reading with their child.
- Comment in the reading record diary at least three times a week, referring to comment guidance found at the front of reading record diary.
- Children will have one levelled book and one free choice book per week.
4S - Monday and Tuesday
4L - Tuesday- Wednesday
Geography Focus - Japan
- Locate the position of Asia and Japan on the world map in relation to tropics, equator, longitude and latitude, locate the countries and capital cities within Asia
- Investigate the climate in Japan and identify the plants and animals that live in Japan
- Identify the physical features of Japan (mountains, rivers etc), identify the cause and effects of earthquakes (Kobe)
- Make comparisons between Nepal and Japan (geographical features, earthquakes, response to earthquakes), investigate the Great Hanshin earthquake in Kobe (1995) and evaluate the effect on the population, settlements and infrastructure
- Investigate the food and traditions of Japan
Week Commencing: 14.12.20
Week Commencing: 07.12.20
Week Commencing: 30.11.20
Week Commencing: 23.11.20
Week Commencing: 16.11.20
Week Commencing: 09.11.20
Week Commencing: 02.11.20
Week 7 - Homophones or near homophones
Week 6 - Possessive apostrophe with plurals
Well done to the parent who noticed the errors in this week’s spellings!
Week 5 - The ay sound spelt- ei, eigh, or ey
Week 4 - The g sound spelt- gue, the k sound spelt- que and the s sound spelt sc